বৃহস্পতিবার, ২১ মার্চ, ২০১৩

Health and Fitness Lately. | sarajanelle

I?m midway through the second week of the ?couch to 5k? training program.

Things I?ve learned:

  • Running is boring.
  • I hate running while I?m doing it, but I feel great afterwards.
  • I hate winter even more now.
  • I suck, cardiovascularly.
  • 5ks are expensive. I want to do them, but I don?t want to spend $30 just to run for half an hour!

I am actually really proud of myself for getting up and doing it, and I?m not doing too terribly, I don?t think, but I can?t do it when it?s this cold. I specifically waited until mid-March to start the program because I wanted to run in upper 30?s and 40?s. I was due to run yesterday morning but it was only 19 degrees and I just can?t do that. I just can?t. Last time I was supposed to run I went to the gym with Kyle?s mom and just did it on a treadmill (which, is much more boring than doing it outside) but I don?t always have a treadmill I can use.

So yesterday was the first run that I?ve missed. I wasn?t able to do it this morning either because Kyle and I were saying our goodbyes since we wont see each other again until Monday morning, or evening..? I?m not even sure. Plus, it was still freezing outside. Tomorrow I?m heading off to DC very early in the morning, and it?s still going to be freezing, so I guess I?m just going to fall behind by half a week or so. I?ll probably run Friday morning in DC since it?ll be in the 40?s and then I can get back on track.

Overall, since September when I started getting super serious into yoga, I?ve taken two yoga classes, mastered an intense, challenging at home 60 minute routine, and lost 16 pounds. The yoga helped with my body ? food awareness and slimmed me down. I?ve gone to a crossfit class and made it through without dying, and I?ve started couch to 5k. I have not gained not even one pound back. I honestly never thought I had weight to lose, I just wanted to start doing something. I was never trying to lose weight, I just wanted to get healthier and maintain my body. I?ve always been thin, but with curves. I have long legs and a small waist but I also have very wide hips. I had no idea there was weight to lose but I?m loving how tone and tight I am now?. and I looove how it?s been this many months and it?s maintaining everything is so easy and how much I?m enjoying it all.

Now off to DC in the morning, where I?ll be spending the majority of my time walking and getting to spend my time outdoors, even in the brisk, chilled air, the sun will be shining and I?ll be enjoying every moment.

Like this:

Like Loading...

Source: http://sarajanelle.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/health-and-fitness-lately/

faith hill metro north taco bell taco bell Breezy Point Seaside Heights nj transit

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন